Wholesale Terms and Conditions
- All purchase orders via online are to be paid through the web payment platform. Customer on account can place their orders through the nominated salesperson in their state or call head office.
- All purchase orders via online are subject to acceptance by Cherrylane Australia. Note Cherrylane Australia reserves the right to refuse an order if the customer has not gone through the proper channels of purchase or has unlawfully given incorrect address/company details in which to obtain Cherrylane goods. In such case, a full refund will be made back to you.
- Once the invoice is paid, stock remains the property of the buyer. Terms are strictly no returns or exchange on items ordered due to ‘change of mind’. Any goods deemed faulty through manufacture will be replaced or credited.
- Every effort will be made to despatch goods within 2 working days on receipt of payment and delivery can take between 2-7 days depending on your location. Cherrylane will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any delay in delivery.
- Returns/faulty goods will not be accepted without prior consent from Cherrylane Australia and must be reported/returned within 7 days of receipt to the nominated salesperson in your area by supplying a photo of the faulty item and the style number.
- Strictly NO returns on sale stock.
- A credit application may be requested only after 6 months of trading as a cash account, and upon approval, payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice. If payment isn’t received in full within the 30 day period, the account will revert back to pre-payment of goods.